- First choose a column depending on your player preference:
- Windows Media Player
- RealPlayer column in the table.
- Next click on the speed of your internet connection:
- (56k) for a slower dial-up phone line internet connection. (lower quality)
- (256k) for faster DSL, Cable Modem, or other high speed connections.
If you don't have either player, or they are not working correctly see instructions below to get free upgrades.
Please send me your comments:
RealOne was RealPlayer. It is a good (free) player across all platforms. It's a little more frustrating to install than Windows Media Player due to the registration process and wanting to take over as default player for all media types. Playback quality is slightly better than W.M.P.
You can use Windows Media Player and others to watch the .wmp format videos.
If you have an older version of WMP you may get only audio or an error. If so please get the free version upgrade below.
|Windows Media Player 9 (for Win XP)||9,660 kb 45 min. @ 28.8 kb|
|Windows Media Player 9 (for Win 98 SE, Me, and 2000)||13,300 kb 62 min. @ 28.8 kb|
|Windows Media Player 7.1 (for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x)||Readme 4,960 kb 22 min. @ 28.8 kb|
|Windows Media Player (for Mac OS X)||Readme 6,160 kb 22 min. @ 28.8 kb|