*CHECK OUT OUR FILING KIT ON THE "TOOLPACK" PAGE*
- This is a newly designed tool that really works!
- Used for forming a slightly turned edge on aluminum to assure a tight
fit along the joints of sheets.
- Hardened stainless steel rollers are attached to Vice Grip handles.
- It is adjustable to the aluminum thickness and once set, can be locked
to reproduce exact results.
- Very Controllable.
- This Reciprocating Air File accepts 1/4" shank files.
- A 4 piece file set is included with the tool.
- This black finished file operates at 10,000 strokes per minute.
- Neat for smoothing inside edges of holes cut in aluminum.
- This file set contains twelve 5-1/2" files of assorted shapes.
- Plastic case keeps files separated.
- These files are imported but of good quality and reasonably priced.
TOOLS Click this Link to Look at Our New
Line of Files
- True Vixen brand files are widely recognized as the most efficient
ever designed for aluminum and also fiberglass.
- Milled for fast cutting.
- Excellent for smoothing sheet edges, scarfing lap joints, and all general
filing of components.
- Very versatile.
- US made.
- Standard cut on one side and a smooth cut on the other.
- SIMONDS "Black Maxi-Sharp" files.
- Specially treated with a black oxide coating.
- Stay sharper and last longer due to increased resistance to loading
- KIT CONTAINS:
- 8" Mill Bastard
- 8" Flat Multi-Kut
- 8" Half Round Bastard
- 8" Round Bastard
- 8" Square Bastard
- Convenient Plastic Sleeve
SIMONDS Aluminum Files have a coarse, fast cutting tooth
that is very effective in eliminating clogging.
Developed for use on soft material.
Aluminum Files are double cut.
Flat file tapers toward the point in width.
Half Round file tapers toward the point in width and
- 4-1/2" long, Deluxe hardwood handle clamps tightly to tool shanks.
- Thumb screw makes changing tools quick and easy.
- Try one on your files, reamers, deburring bits, razor blades, etc.
- A good handle makes the tool easier to control and safer to use.
- Used to keep files clean and working smoothly.
- Steel bristle side quickly removes filings from file grooves.
- Brush side cleans filings from fine cut files, needle files, saws,
and drill bits.
- New offset design features angled jaws.
- Use for straightening and aligning fittings and rib flanges.
- Angled jaws allow tool clearance when adjusting rib flanges in the
jig prior to skinning.
- Used for straightening ribs and bulkheads. Superior Design.
- Self aligns nose in the flange for proper flute depth.
- Makes narrow flutes shallow or full depth without sharp nicks left
by other brands.
- No nicks means no stress risers to cause trouble later.
- The original Lancaster Combo Porto-Metal Former.
- Both stretches and shrinks by changing jaw assembly.
- Large thumb screws make conversion fast and simple.
- Shrinks metal for inside radius - stretches metal for outside radius.
- Works 16 gauge aluminum, 18 gauge soft steel, 20 gauge stainless.