Having the experience of building an RV, we are aware of some of the
hard to find items not included in the kits or not easily found on the market.
The items on this page are accessories that we used when building our
- Set of 6 jig brackets ready to use in building the vertical and horizontal
stabilizers as specified in the RV plans.
- If you find it difficult to get the bolts in the hinges, use these
handy alignment pins instead of the hinge bolts while fitting control
- 3-1/2" long handle allows easy installation and removal.
- These static port fittings are machined in our shop from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- They fit into a 1/2" hole in the fuselage skin and protrude about
.010" from the surface.
- Drill, countersink, and rivet the countersink flange to the inside
surface of the skin using AN426AD3 rivets.
- 1/4 "I.D.
- Tubing used for static system.
- -100 to +200 degrees F.
- Recommend 16 feet for installation in RV.
- 1/4" O.D.
- T-Fitting used to split static line to each side of fuselage.
- This kit contains hardware for attaching RV wing tips with #4 screws.
- 100 - AN509-4 Screws (steel or stainless)
- 100 - Nut Plates
- 200 - Soft rivets
- Attaching the wing tips with screws allows easy access to the wings.
- Eliminates the use of pop rivets.
- The AN509-4 screw head diameter is nearly the same size as the AN426-3
- Use the DIE509-4 dimple die to dimple the
- Use the CC4 countersink cutter to countersink
- Scuff plates are riveted to carpet and allow for smooth operation of
- The 5-1/2" x 8" stainless plates are drilled, dimpled, and
ready for mounting.
- Mounting hardware and instructions are included.
- Package of 2 (enough for one persons feet).
- Manufactured from stainless steel and aluminum.
- Attaches with a 2" radiator clamp.
- Clean and sturdy firewall installations.
- No more grommets or flimsy clips.
- Split eyeball measures 1" - allows 50 degrees of swivel.
- Extension allows you to inflate the tires on your airplane without
removing the wheel pants.
- Drill a 3/4" hole in the wheel pant with a unibit aligned with
the valve stem.
- Insert the extension and screw onto valve stem. Inflate tire and remove
- Plug the wheel pant hole with the nickel plated buttons.
- RV canopy covers are professionally made from a unique soft back, very
light weight fabric.
- The silver gray fabric sheds water yet breathes (lets water evaporate
- Smooth fitting covers are secured with nylon straps.
- Storage pouch included.
- Weighs about 2 lbs.
- Storage bag is included.
- One pair of forged steel tie down rings.
- These provide superior strength for greater peace of mind on windy
- Matte black vinyl fabric covers the aluminum glare shield.
- Dark color will reduce reflection on the canopy.
- Apply with spray adhesive prior to final canopy glass instillation.
- Other dark colors are available.
- Vinyl covered wire snap-on trim.
- Available in black or white.
- U-Shaped strip .52" wide x .39" thick x 48" long.
- Accommodates up to 1/16" thick edge.