The Quick Change system of chucking tools in a drill has been used in
aircraft factory production for many years. These chucks, tools, and adapters
are now available to you new. This Quick Change System will save many hours
for anyone building a complete aircraft. Change from drilling to countersinking
to drilling another sized hole in seconds. No lost time fumbling with a
drill chuck key which is often misplaced.
Increases Productivity Easy To Use Interchange tools very quickly.
Chuck operates similarly to an air hose quick connection. Spring
loaded balls in chuck seat in indentations on tool shanks. The tool
is held securely. Need for traditional chuck and key is eliminated.
Some tools come equipped with quick change shanks. Shank Adapters
fit standard drill bits, unibits, micro stop countersink, etc. To Implement
the Quick Change System:
A real time saver!
- Remove the standard chuck from your drill by chucking up the short
end of an Allen wrench.
- Hit the long end with a hammer causing it to turn counter clockwise
unscrewing the chuck.
- Screw on the Quick Change Chuck.
- Select an adapter to fit the shank of each tool you want to use in
the Quick Change Chuck. Fit the tools in the adapters.
- Quick Change Chuck is designed to fit any standard drill motor with
a 3/8"-24 threaded spindle.
- Chuck is 1-11/16" long x 3/4" diameter.
- To operate, slide front sleeve away from drill - remove or install
tools with quick change shanks or adapter shanks.
- No chuck key to lose and hunt for.
- Quick Change Adapters are used with the Quick Change Chuck.
- They change tools and drill bits with straight shanks to quick change
- Select the adapter which fits the shank of the tool you want to use.