- These come in two different grit grades for each shape.
- Extremely strong, robust, and simple to use.
- Very versatile tools, popular for detail work.
- These files cut in any direction and do not clog easily.
- Cut quickly, leaving an excellent finish.
- Medium 280 Tungsten Carbide Grit.
- Tungsten Carbide Grit on flexible material.
- Fine and coarse tungsten carbide grit bonded to an aluminum extrusion
- 5000-20,000 RPM
- Not Fragile like dremel discs.
- Cuts anything really tough: Stainless Steel, Piano Wire, Cable, High Speed
Steel, Composites, ect.