- SMART TOOL SENSOR MODULE - $106.00
- I-Beam Levels accepts Sensor Module.
- I-Beam also contains duel glass levels.
- Sensor reset button allows calibration to factory accuracy 0.1 degree
readout in percent, deg, or slope.
- Shorter I-Beam protects the sensor module and takes more accurate
- 3 ounces.
- Self centering cord cap for easy string attachment
- For setting a pseudo-horizon upon which a new angle can be measured.
- For instantly checking or measuring horizon or any inclined angle.
- Supplied with 6" steel rule.
- Dimensions: 3-1/8 L x 3-5/8 H x 9/16 Thick.
- Accuracy .1 degree
- Plastic construction with brass pivots makes an economical but precise
- Small size allows it to slip into small areas.
- Rotates 180 degrees to set both internal and external angles.
- All stainless steel construction provides ultimate durability for the
- The base is 3-1/4" with 4" long rotating bar.
- All stainless steel construction
- Graduated from 0 to 180 in both directions.
- Used for aligning parts, layout work, etc.
- Dial calipers measure inside, outside, height, and hole depth.
- Made of hardened stainless steel with covered rack for longer caliper
- Graduated to .001".
- Easy to read to .0005" on large black or white faced dial.
- These hardened and tempered stainless steel rules are only .020"
- They are flexible and work well when marking on flat or curved surfaces.
- Marked in 32nds, 64ths, 10ths and 100ths graduations on a non-glare
satin chrome finish.