- Pickett Templates provide an easy way to accurately position and draw
- Flexible smoke gray see through plastic.
- Built in risers to eliminate smudging or bleeding.
- Apertures incorporate pen allowances for accurate marking.
- Very useful for parts layout.
- Sharpie ULTRA-FINE Point Permanent Markers.
- Four colors - Black Blue Red Green
- Ideal for marking on aluminum.
- Utilize different colors for identifying parts, marking layouts, notations,
Remember: Remove ink with lacquer thinner before painting.
- Starrett brand Center Punch is 4 inches long.
- Adjusts for light to heavy marking.
- Moving parts US made from hardened alloy steel.
- Replaceable points.
- Bushing type strap duplicator used to locate holes on top skin when
hole is already drilled in bottom skin but cannot be back drilled.
- Pry apart overlapping skins.
- Slip strap with pilot pin into hidden hole in bottom skin.
- Drill top skin through alignment bushing.
- The fan spacer is a neat tool used for laying out the equal spacing
of rivet holes on aluminum.
- Adjust the outer holes to 24" separation and a standard 1-1/4"
spacing is set.
- Infinite adjustment from 1/2" to 2" spacing is possible.
- Note: This tool is designed for marking only, not as a drilling guide.
- Steel template for locating and drilling holes for instrument mounting
- Centers itself in instrument hole cut-out.
- Template has hole patterns for both 3-1/8" and 2-1/4" standard
- These punches are for accurately transferring hole locations on part
- The 7 sizes included are: 3/32" 1/8" 5/32" 3/16"
1/4" 5/16" 3/8"
- Useful for removing bolts or rivets.
- Set of 8, sized from 1/16" to 5/16" by 32nds of an inch.
- Starrett is a well known US brand with a reputation for very high quality
- Designed for accurate drilling of rivet holes for K1000 & K1100
- Flexible handle to provide hand clearance when jig is in use.
- First drill clearance hole for the screw, insert tool in hole and drill
- Flip tool over, insert both pilots and drill the final hole.