HAND RIVETING TOOLS
- This is the right tool to have when installing large numbers of pop
- Reduces strain on forearms and wrists.
- Interchangeable nose pieces, and adjustment tools included.
- Pulls up to 3/16" rivets.
- Very compact design develops 4000lbs.
- Included: Nosepieces to pull 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", &
3/16" Cherry Max rivets.
- Dimensions: 6" x 6 3/4" x 1 7/8"
- Kit provides features of pulling Cherry Max rivets and pulling Riv-Nuts.
- Included: Nosepieces to pull 1/8", 5/32", & 3/16"
Cherry Max rivets, studs & anvils to set 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, and 1/4-28
- Develops 3750 lbs.
- Rivet head SWIVELS 360 DEGREES for riveting at ANY angle.
- Extended nose piece for hard to reach locations.
- Interchangeable nose pieces and wrench included.
- Pulls up to 3/16" rivets, will not pull cherry max.
Build your own? See specials page.
22" Throat Depth.
1"x 2"x .120" wall steel tubing arm.
1-1/2"x 4" x 5/16" aluminum channel anodized base.
1/2" ID sintered bronze alignment bushings.
Base set holder accepts a .401" shank - same as in rivet gun.
Use any .401" shank tool in C-Frame base.
.401 stainless set holder is included.
Includes a low tension return spring perfect for holding the C-Frame
ram off of your work.
Comes with a stainless heat treated ram with a 3/16" hole to accept
dimple dies and squeezer sets.
Also includes plans for building a carpet covered false table top.
This keeps a perpendicular work surface level with the top of the dimple dies.
This tool is needed for both dimpling and setting rivets. Its use assures
that the dimple dies or rivet sets are held perpendicular to the skin's surface, a difficult task with a hammer or rivet gun held by hand. Use the
C-Frame for dimpling all control surfaces and internal areas of aluminum
sheets. It is also very useful for riveting stiffeners and hinge fittings
to the wing and empennage spars.
Tooling included with the C-Frame also available individually.
- Contains hundreds of metal shot inside the head.
- Hammers will not rebound, resulting in more power and less fatigue
- Ideal for using with the C-Frame dimpling / riveting tool.
- Made of hardened and ground steel.
- Fasten cutter block to bench or mount in vice.
- Insert rivet into hole in desired height step.
- Swing handle to sheer off shank.
- This rivet cutter sheers off rivet shank flat and smooth so rivet will
- Accepts 5 diameters of rivets as well as wire and screws.
- 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", & 3/16"
- Cut lengths of 5/32" to 17/32" in 1/16" increments.
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Hardened cutting edges cut 3/32" to 1/4" rivets.
- Cut rivets to length from 1/4" to 3/4" in 1/16" increments
using pivoting adjustment stop.
- Lightweight steel construction.
- Hardened cutting edges cut 3/32" to 3/16" rivets to length
using adjustable stops.
- Tape holds rivets in place while back riveting.
- Scotch Magic tape is easily removed.
- Similar to post-it-note adhesive.
- Specialty tape designed by 3M to hold rivets in place.
- Polyester backing with green adhesive zone edges.
- Transparent tack-free center window to allow rivets to not be trapped
- Refillable desk dispenser.
- Weighted with sand.
- Rubber feet keep it from sliding while pulling tape.